KKLab is seeking a talented software architect to build various cloud based AI systems. Being a technology venture, KKLab collaborates with our partners to turn ideas into products using leading edge technologies. KKLab so far has two AI products to offer: KKRaaS and Lyricist.ai. KKRaaS is a B2B generic recommendation platform while Lyricist.ai is a lyrics generator.
This role will be leading task forces of software engineers and machine learning engineers to either build new AI systems from the ground up or enhance existing systems iteratively. Some of the major responsibilities of this architect include promoting software design best practices, influence the team to implement the optimal solutions for our systems, building various pipelines to make ML training and inference effortless (e.g. feature extraction and training pipelines), developing system/ML job monitoring subsystem, implementing web service API, and more
We are looking for a candidate who is self-motivated with strong coding skills and passionate about engineering excellence. We build our system by combining our in-house solutions with AWS cloud services and open source software. The candidate should be also familiar with the open source solutions.
- Working with cross disciplinary teams including product managers, machine learning engineers, service engineers to develop enterprise-grade AI systems.
- Mentor junior software engineers
- Promote best practices in software engineering.
- Make technical system design decisions based on project requirements, time constraints and available engineering resources.
- Design, implement and optimize automated workflows to minimize human effort required for running machine learning processes, including data workflow, model training, model inference, model evaluation, etc.
- Design and implement internal developer tool chains to facilitate the progress of product development..
- Design and implement data analytic tools to help data scientists generate insights.